XEX

Why do you say cast steel to technical content to you? - foundry

by:XEX     2021-02-26
Cast steel ( 国内) Is dedicated to manufacturing steel casting of steel. When the demand is higher, using cast iron castings intensity can't meet the requirements should be adopted when the cast steel. Why do you say cast steel to technical content to you? Listen to the foundry how to speak! 1, the casting of the carbon steel. Carbon as the main alloying element and cast steel containing small amounts of other elements. Casting and carbon steel can be divided into casting low carbon steel, medium carbon steel casting and the casting high carbon steel. Casting the carbon content of mild steel is less than 0. The carbon content of 25%, the medium carbon steel casting at 0. 25% ~ 0. The carbon content of 60%, casting high carbon steel at 0. 6% ~ 3. 0%. The strength of the casting of the carbon steel, hardness increase with the increase of carbon content. Casting of the carbon steel has the following advantages: low cost of production, high strength, good toughness, and strong plasticity. Carbon steel casting parts can be applied to manufacturing under heavy load, such as rolling mill frame, press the base of heavy machinery, etc. It can also be used in the manufacture of impact force big and bear parts, such as railway vehicle wheel bolsters and side frames, coupling, etc. 2, casting alloy steel. Casting alloy steel can be divided into cast low alloy steel ( Alloying elements less than or equal to 5% of total) , in the casting alloy steel ( Total alloying elements in 5% ~ 10%) And high alloy steel casting ( Alloying elements in greater than or equal to 10% of total) 。 Xin, Johnson was founded in 2012 on April 8, the transportation is convenient in: guangzhou, high-speed, high-speed Shen Hai, same highways as well. Is a company specializing in the production of cast copper, cast iron, cast aluminum manufacturers.
Guangzhou Xinerxun Metal Trading Co., Ltd. is a company that offers a wide selection of . OEM and ODM services are also available to users. To know more, go to Xin Wilson Foundry.
Guangzhou Xinerxun Metal Trading Co., Ltd. plans to produce and execute four marketing seminars, one per quarter, to help business owners see success by sharing important growth strategies and hosting interactive workshops.
Increasing consumer awareness and rising concern about improving cast iron company are driving the market of products.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...